Sunday, June 6, 2010

Masculine Cards




I made this card for my husband who left on his annual motorcycle trip yesterday morning, two weeks thru Montana, Utah, Arizona, and Nevada. I always seem to get a holiday out of it too as I meet him some where during his trip. For the last two years I've met him on Vancouver Island but this year I'll be meeting him in Las Vegas. Actually, all four of his siblings, their spouses, and his mom are meeting in Vegas. Should be very interesting fun.




As I had my supplies out I thought I would whip something up quick for Jake too. These cards really rook no time at all and all products used are Papertrey except for the wood grain (Hero Arts).

I wasn't sure if I would even post them but then I thought it would be a good way to break up the thrifty posts. Oh yes, I was out garage shopping again this weekend and picked up some real gems ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment